Today I previewed the upcoming Vintage Fair! I haven’t really blogged a fair since…hmm.. the Shoe Fair, I think. I was so burnt out on fairs, I really needed the break, but I couldn’t resist the allure of having a little sneeky peak at this one! I am completely thrilled I was weak and succumbed to the Vintage goodness. And oh yes was it good. There are designers who’ve not even set up yet, but I am completely thrilled with all of the items I’ve managed to smuggle out of the place.
Anyway, the sims were relatively low lag on the whole (granted, it wasn’t packed as I expect it will be upon opening). I found it very easy to keep a mental tab on where I’d been, and what I still needed to see, simple layout = Love. And OMG, the extensive list of quality designers, are ya kidding me? This will add a whole new life to your wardrobe, I promise!
Things to know about Vintage Fair:
– Opens November 11th at 4pm SLT
– This is a CHIC Management event created by Keira Seerose and sponsored by Ivalde, oOo Studio, PurpleMoon Creations, GiZZa Creations, Ingenue, Artilleri, Alienbear’s and Indyra Originals
– There will be a fixed landing point for the first week, and then it will be free tping.
– They will have music everyday.
– There is a flickr competition where 70k + is up for grabs!
– Fair ends December 3rd
– NOT for charity event
For further details visit their site: Vintage Fair 2011
And of course on the 11th: Visit Vintage Fair
Special thank you to Bouncer Criss for indulging me, and watching me change outfits for an hour before winding up in lingerie! <3 AND You can catch more of me in my Vintage glory (as well as him) over on his blog: Pixel Phasion 4 Men
Read the rest of Vintage Fair – I (136 words)